Chapter 19

Anna's POV

I'm really glad Elka and I made up before I left. It's not like I'll be gone forever but I had a genuinely good time. We went out to bowl and then we had pizza. It was nice to hang out with Elka again, it was something I was accustomed to.

I'm really happy for Der and Elka. They've been going out for three years already. I can't believe she has a promise ring. We aren't the two little girls that used to play by the swings anymore. Reality check, we are grown up and living our lives.

Today the boys have an interview. I was told to join them and see how crazy it is to start on the boys' makeup. I was supposed to join a new makeup girl named Rebecka? The boys said that their old makeup artist, Lou quit because she had a baby named Lux.

I got dressed and headed downstairs cheerfully. I can't wait. Liam and Niall were already downstairs in the kitchen.

"Hullo boys!" I smiled.

"Hey Anna" Liam said not too cheerfully.

What crawled up his sleeve?

"Good morning Anna" Niall chirped.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"I'm hearrrrr!" Louis yelled.

There appeared a smiling Louis and a very tired looking Zayn. He rubbed his eyes and didn't even bother to mention a simple hello. Hey, where's the curly haired freak?

"Where's Harry?" I asked to no one in particular.

Everyone shrugged. I'll just go get him. I went upstairs and knocked on his door. I didn't hear anything so I took the chance to open the door and walk in. I saw Harry lying on his head with the covers on the floor. He probably kicked them off.

I walked closer to the bed and sat down.

"Harry, you've got an interview today" I told him.

He still didn't wake up.

"Harry" I called out to him and I shook him lightly.

"I'm cold" He shivered.

I touched his forehead and he was burning hot.

"Harry you're burning hot" I told him.

He just shivered in his same spot. Harry can't go like this. He is burning up, he probably has a fever.

"I'll be right back Harry" I told him.

I got off his bed and picked up the covers on the floor and wrapped it around him. I exited his room and went down stairs.

"Guys, Harry can't go to the interview. He's burning up" I told the guys.

"Is he okay?" Louis asked clearly concerned.

"He looks horrid, I think I should stay with him and take care of him" I said honestly.

"Alright, let's go" Liam said and walked out of the flat.

"Okay, what is up with him?!" I asked.

The boys shrugged and started to walk out the door. Each one left and before the door could close Niall came up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Good luck with Harry" He smiled and he slowly shut the door.

I sighed. It's time to take care of Harry. I went up the stairs for the millionth time today, despite it's only morning.

Harry was sitting up with his hair tousled. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me.

"I feel like shit" He groaned.

His voice was hoarse and croaky.

"You look like shit too" I teased.

"That's great to hear" He rolled his eyes.

He laid back down and covered his eyes with both hands. I walked up to him and sat down next to him. I placed my hand on his forehead again and he was still on fire.

"Harry you're really sick" I said to him.

"No shit Sherlock" He croaked.

I went into his bathroom and got a wet towel to place on his head I also saw a pair of sweats on the floor and I picked it up. I went into his room and tossed his sweats on his bed.

"Put these on, you said you were feeling cold" I told him.

He rolled his eyes and got up off his bed tripping on himself a bit and put his sweats over his boxers. He flopped down on his bed again and I gently placed the towel on his forehead.

Liam's POV

It finally got to me. It just hit me. Just strikes me across the face. I was in no mood for an interview. I'm ticked off and tired. I just want to die in a ditch. I have absolutely no chance with Anna. I already know Harry is after her. He's probably playing ill right now, while I'm stuck hear at a radio station about to do an interview.

"Liam what's up with you?" Niall asked me.

"Why the fuck do you care?" I snapped.

"Because I'm one of your best mates" He answered.

I sighed, I'm such a dick right now.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about it" I looked down at my hands.

"Are you ready?" The guy who's name was Cody popped his head in the room.

"Yeah sure" Niall smiled.

I got up and went to the booth where all the microphones were and where the Dj's play the music for the radio.

"This is Power 61, L-L-London, playing all the hits" Cody said into the microphone.

"So it's Cody here with a special guest here with me. Can you guys who it is? Well it's the one and only One Direction!" He said cheerfully into the microphone.

"It's Zayn"

"Niall"

"Louis"

"And Liam" We all said our own names into our mics.

"So I'm just wondering and I'm sure the people out there are wondering too, so where is Harry?" He asked.

"Well Harry isn't feeling so well" I answered him.

"Oh, tell him that we wish him well" Cody said.