The Day We Say I Do Is Here!

Chapter 68
Hakeem POV:
'Today is the big day you got that right IT'S OUR WEDDING toady, I can't wait to see her walking down that aisle and finally becoming my wife. 'So as I got all dressed I headed out the door and walked outside to the front of the aisle and waited for my bride to be, 'when the music started to play I new the time was know there she was standing in all white with her cute baby bump walking towards me, 'I couldn't help but cry a little at how beautiful she was in her dress as she was in front of me now I took her hands and told her how beautiful she looked she blushed and looked down, "priest" we are gathered here today to join these two lovely couples in holy matrimony, ok so Cassie repeat after me 'I, Cassie noël, take you Hakeem for my lawful husband, to have and to hold form this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health until death do us part. "Priest" ok now Hakeem repeat after me 'I Hakeem Cole, take you Cassie noël to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold form this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part, "priest" do you have the rings? 'As I reached into my pocked I took out two gold barrel rings I then slide one on her finger and she then slide the other one on mine, "priest" I know pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss your bride! 'You don't have to tell me twice I picked her up and kissed her soft lips like my life depended on it, 'Cassie' watch out for the baby! 'Oh I'm so sorry little man, I slowly placed her back on the ground and said' I can't believe your finally my bride! 'Cassie' and I can't believe your finally my husband I love you so much baby! 'I love you to! 'So where are we going for our honeymoon? 'Cassie' home I need some sleep and I have a feeling this baby is going to pop soon! 'So as we got into a taxi I told the cab driver where our place was and he dropped us there, I paid him and we got out! When we went inside Cassie ripped off her wedding dress and walked up to our room and passed out on the bed, 'I looked at her from the door frame and kissed her head and said' I love you baby and I can't wait to see our son soon, I kissed her lips and our son and walked down to the basement and started to hit the gym, I smiled to myself thinking I've finally got what I was asking for a lovely wife and a soon prefect little family with me my son and my wife man I love saying that I love you Cassie and don't you ever forget that.