The Big Bad Assassin Is My Mate

Chapter 31
Xavier POV:
'As my sexy beautiful mate sat at the table I went in the kitchen, and place a sweet kiss on her lips and told her what we'll you like for dinner baby? 'Cassie' hmmm let me see how about some pasta! 'I smiled and said' coming right up! 'So as I moved form near her seat I started taking out the ingredients and placing them on top of the counter, as I was getting the pasta all ready to go I see form the corner of my eyes Cassie started to fall a sleep on the table so I went up behind her and whispered in her ear, 'baby your tired come let me take you to bed so you can have a good night sleep and I will come wake you up when the pasta is ready ok! 'Cassie' are you sure your ok with me going to lay down? 'Absolutely baby I know you didn't get any sleep last night because you where to busy screaming all night! 'Cassie' shut up your so nasty but alright I'm going! 'Good girl now be careful and I love you! 'Cassie I LOVE YOU TOO BABY! 'When she finally went inside the room I continued on with our dinner, when the pasta was finally finished I decided to let Cassie sleep some more before I woke her up form her nap. 'Its been an hour and it's already dark out so I made my way up stairs to Cassie's room to wake her up for dinner, as I enter the room she was completely naked on her bed so I went inside and started kissing her neck down to her spin, 'Cassie' mmm I'm up I'm up! 'Good cause dinner is ready! 'When I walked out the room and down the stairs I went in the kitchen and took out two plants and placed the food on them and waited for my baby to sit down. 'As she came in the kitchen I handed her her plant of food she said thank you and sat in the chair next to me, as she was siting I realize that she was still naked so every time I tried to eat I just kept looking at her sexy big hard beautiful brown nipples, 'fuck this is going to be a all afternoon.