Mine Not Yours Wolf!

Chapter 52
Hakeem POV:
'Fuck you know you make me want you so bad right now! 'Cassie laid on the bed and slowly open'd up her legs for me! 'Cassie' you want a taste? 'Fuck women you know of course I want a taste of your sweet wet pussy dripping all over my tongue! 'So that's what she did she pushed me on the bed and started doing a strip tease for me then she slowly claimed on the bed, and came in front of me and slowly placed her pussy on my lips.' I then took out my tongue and slowly slid it in between her pussy lips and she started rocking her hips back and front on my tongue and her moans started to full the room. 'Cassie' oh ya Hakeem push your tongue deeper in my pussy! 'So that's what I did I started licking faster and she started grabbing on the bed bored, so I flipped her over onto her back and took out my tongue form her pussy then I took off my pants and thur them on the floor with my boxers, I then took her legs and pulled her at the ague of the bed and slammed my cock deep in her pink beautiful pussy,'Cassie' ah fuck deeper Hakeem deeper fuck me like the bad bitch I am make me cum and scream for more! 'With pleasure baby you see Colton this is what you call a man making your girl scream and beg for more! 'Cassie scream' HAKEEM!!!! I'm going to cum Hakeem I'm going to cum all over your big fat cock! 'Cum baby cum all over my cock I want to feel your wet juices dripping! 'And that's what she did she cum all over my cock and then slowly took it out her pussy and started to suck herself off my cock, fuck I think I love this girl fuck this no string attach I want this girl all to myself fuck you Xavier and your wolf your girl or was your girl is now mine.