Meet Eat And Xavier Who??

Chapter 39
Cassie POV:
'I've been to the gym all day and still didn't get the light skins number. 'So I did one more sit up and started making my way over to him, 'when I was standing right in front of him he said' hey what's good ma or should I call you shawty! 'I licked my lips and said' you can call me whatever you want as long if I can get your number! 'Oh and by the way what's your name? 'Hakeem' oh I'm so sorry sexy I forgot to introduce myself my name is Hakeem and may I ask what's your name sexy? 'I smiled and said' will my name is Cassie! 'Hakeem' iight I'm feeling you so you think I can get your number and  I call you like tonight? 'Sure, so as I gave Hakeem my number he said' iight so Imma bounds lil mama so I call you later iight! 'Alright I'll be waiting for your call! 'So as Hakeem left the gym with he's fine ass I went to the weights and went to check my phone in my work out bag as I look at the screen I see it read 9:50, 'oh shit that's the time already I've gotta get my ass back home. 'So as I was waking back home from the gym from the corner  of my eyes I saw a wolf with blue eyes and right then and there I knew that  Xavier and Colton found me and man where they pissed so I pretended like I didn't saw them and made my way to my mason, as I open'd my front door I could still feel Colton's eyes on me but I didn't turn around there my past now and now maybe Hakeem may be the key to my future or something to play with when the night comes, I guess you will just have to wait to find out.