Please Come Back To Me!

Chapter 63
Colton POV:
'As I was about to go back to my pack I stopped and turn'd back to Cassie's mansion I'm not giving up that easily maybe Xavier did but not me! 'When I finally reached her mansion I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom, could that be Cassie? 'Xavier' no shit dumb shit who else could it be! 'I thought I told you to fuck off ! 'As I cut off the mind link again I howled at her bathroom window, as she flushed the toilet she peek't her head out the window and 'said Colton what are you doing here? 'I send her a mind link in her head telling her to please come outside so we can talk. 'Cassie' fine but not for long I need some sleep! 'So as she closed the window she made her way down the steps and outside when she was outside she came to the backyard, 'Cassie' yes Colton what do you want? 'Cassie I miss you, I want you, I need you, you belong to me not him! 'Cassie' you took to long to decide what you wanted so I made your decision for you! 'But please come back to me I need you I can't live without you and you know that your suppose to be my luna! 'Cassie' will it's kinda already to late Colton! 'What do you mean it's already to late? 'Cassie' I'm pregnant! 'That's fantastic Your having my pups! 'Cassie' no I'm not pregnant for you I'm pregnant for Hakeem! 'What? Did you just say your pregnant for Hakeem? 'Cassie' yes he's the father of this baby! 'Right now I was lost for words not only did Xavier pushed Cassie into another's arms but he also made a another dude get her pregnant! 'As I walked up towards her I placed my head down to her stomach to see she also had I ring on her finger, now I was completely broken and right then and there I knew I lost her forever. 'As I kept my head on her stomach she slowly laid her head on my wolf head and said' I'll always love you Colton I know it's hard for you right now and I'm sorry but this will be or maybe be the last time  we see each other I'm no longer yours but I'll always be in your heart, I never wanted to hurt you but now you can be free without me! 'But I don't want to be free without you your suppose to be my mate and Xavier just had to go and fuck it up now your engaged and pregnant by someone else! 'Cassie' I know just remember you'll always be my wolf! 'I licked her cheek and said' and you'll always be my Luna! 'Cassie' Yes Colton I'll always be your luna! 'As she slowly kissed my black fur she whisper in my wolf ear I love you Colton please take care of yourself and I'm sorry it had to be this way. 'And there she go's again gone from my life forever and  pregnant for other as I  sat here on the grass thinking  to myself will I ever get her back will she ever be mine again or has Hakeem took in my place forever, as I looked up to the moon I Howell one last time and ran off deep into the woods leaving the one I use to call my Luna.