Meeting The Big Bad Wolf!

Chapter 22
Xavier POV:
'As I was deep in the woods watching my beautiful mate pull up in  her drive away as she got out the car she made her way to her front porch I saw her turn her head  my direction, so I stayed hidden deep in the tree and waited for her to go into her mansion. 'When she finally closed the door that's when I made my move, I slowly creep my way out of the forest and made my way on to the pavement and in front of her beautiful big mason. 'As I stand in front her house I closed my eyes and counted to three and ring the door bell, I heard her say just a second I'm coming! 'When she finally got down the stairs I saw the door flew open and there she was in a red see thur lingerie man the beast inside me was clawing he's way out and to take her right here right now on this fucking porch. 'Cassie said' yes may I help you are you lost or are you just going to keep standing there looking at me with sex eyes! 'I looked at her and said' you don't remember me Cassie it's me Xavier the one you had sex with and left a note with! 'Cassie said' oh shit Xavier what are you doing here? 'I smiled at her then said' I came here to tell you something? 'Cassie said' oh Um would you like to come in? 'I smiled and said' if it's no trouble? 'Cassie said' of course not come in come in here have a sit in the living room! 'As I got in her mansion that's when all of my nerves started to kick in like what if she runs away, what if I'm not the one she wants or even worst what if she's reject us! 'As I sat down on the sofa Cassie came back in the living room with two cups of tea, she handed me one and sat down on the chair across form me. 'When she took a sip of her hot tea she said' so what is it you wanted to tell me Xavier? 'I slowly swallowed my hot tea and said' ok I don't know how to say this but I'm just going to come out and say it are you ready? 'Cassie said' just tell me Xavier I can handle it! 'So as I sat there on the coach I took a deep breath and said' Cassie I'm a werewolf and your my mate there I said it! 'As I said that she got up and walked out the door and into her range rover and speeded off to the highway! 'I just stood there looking at the open door and told Colton do you think she's coming back? "Colton" I hope so because  if she doesn't I'll die without her! 'I laughed and said' don't you mean we will die without her "Colton" ya that's what I meant we.