A Ring Plus Morning Sickness.. God!

Chapter 59
Cassie POV:
'Every morning I've been throwing up none stop, could  I really be pregnant will  I've asked Hakeem when he comes over to get a pregnancy test on his way here. 'So now I'm in the kitchen making myself a salad with some pasta on the side and I nice glass of  ice cold water to wash everything down, as I  finished my lunch I placed my plate In the sink and washed it when I was done i started to feel sick again so I ran up the stairs and straight to the bathroom and thur up in the toilet again as I was in the bathroom puking my brains out I heard the door open'd. 'Hakeem' baby I'm home and I got you your pregnancy test! 'Ok thanks baby I'm in the bathroom! 'So as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I flushed the toilet and pulled down the toilet seat and sat down and waiting for Hakeem. 'Hakeem' here baby do you want me to wait for you outside the door? 'Yes please I won't  be long, so as I closed the door I took the pregnancy test out the box and sat on the toilet and peed on the stick. 'As I was done peeing I placed the stick on the edge of the sink and waited for about 10 minutes for the results, when the 10 minutes was up I walked back in the bathroom and slowly picked up the clear blue test and what I saw I couldn't believe on the test read pregnant holy shit I'm going to be a mother! 'Hakeem' baby can I come in now? 'Yes baby you can! 'As Hakeem walked in the bathroom I showed him the stick and said' I'm pregnant!