Fuck The Beast Out Of Me...

Chapter 28
Cassie POV:
'As I laid in the tub I heard footsteps making it's way to the bathroom door, so I started sinking deeper in the tub, when the door finally open'd it was Xavier standing there in sweat pants and a smile on he's face. 'Xavier' like what you see baby? 'I smiled and said' ya drop those sweats of yours and come join me in this tub! 'When I said that Xavier came in the bathroom and pulled me out the tub then bend me over the bathroom sink, and whispered in my ear 'I'm going to fuck you so hard over this bathroom sink that you'll be screaming for more! 'As he said that I started bitting my lips and moan'd mmm yes daddy I love it when you talk to me dirty show me baby show how hard your going to fuck me over that sink! 'As I was bend over the he grabbed my hand then spin me so I was facing him, as I was facing him I moan'd mmm baby pound this pretty pussy of mine pound it nice and hard! 'So Xavier picked my up by my ass then took my legs and rapped them around his waste then took two fingers and slowly started to play with my pussy, I moan'd' oh baby stop teasing me like this I want you fucking cock inside me pleasing my sweet sweet core! 'Xavier' are you ready for my big cock in your tight wet pussy? 'I moan'd and scream YESSSS!!! 'And as I scream'd yes Xavier slammed he's cock in my pussy and started pounding the fuck out of me. 'I moan'd yes, oh yes, harder, deeper, mmm faster fuck me like you never fucked me before baby! 'With each stroke Xavier gave me, my pussy was getting wetter and wetter more wetter I got the harder he's dick got so He kept pounding my pussy faster with my nails digging in he's back and my screams waking up the block, 'Xavier' cum for me baby cum for me hard! 'So I moan'd I'm cumming oh god Fuck right there don't stop keep hitting my g-spot like that oh god right to my core, 'Xavier' are you ready to cum for me baby? 'I scream'd' I'm ready to cum for you so hard daddy let me cum all over your dick! 'And when I did one last stroke I came like a water fall all over he's dick and we lay down on top of each other on the bathroom floor breathing hard, 'Xavier god baby that was the best sex ever like your pussy is still dripping down my dick! 'I smiled and said' and your cock is this hard on my pussy.