It's Time For A Cool OFF!

Chapter 14
(The Next Morning)
Cassie POV:
'Here I was in my bed naked in the sheets rolling around as I was rolling I rolled to far and fell off the bed and my naked body hit the hard cold ground, as I was on the ground for to long my nipples we're started to become hard, so I slowly took my arms and rapped them around my chest and made my way to the bathroom. 'As I went in the bathroom I turn'd on the shower and slowly walked in a few hours later I was out and in my dresser looking for my sexy red and black bikini, when I finally found it I dropped the towel on the floor then I kicked it one side and started putting on my bikini. 'When I was done I took my pool towel and black shirt and went down the stairs and out the door to my rover. 'It took me 6 hours to get to my private pool yup it's that far but get it's worth it cause know that I'm here I can swim naked in this beautiful clear blue water. 'So as I got in my private pool I pulled my bikini straps off and let them drop to the floor as everything was off I kicked them to the side and walked up on the diving bored, 'as I was on the diving bored right from the corner of my eye I saw Xavier standing there with a big smile on he's face so I 'said' what are you smiling at? 'Xavier said' you have nice brown nipples! 'I smirked and 'said' would you like a taste of my hard wet nipples Xavier? 'Xavier 'said' why don't you come down from there and I'll show you! 'I winked and 'said' after a swim baby then I'm all yours! 'As I jumped off the diving board and into the water I started swimming deeper to the bottom. 'When I finally got up for air I saw Xavier all soaking wet, as I saw he's face I started laughing and 'said' so how was the bath? 'Xavier 'said' very funny you wouldn't be laughing when I bend you over my bed with your hands tied behind your back and my cock pounding that beautiful little pink pussy of yours, while your screaming my name at top of your lungs.