Scream Till Your Lungs Can't Take It No More.

Chapter 41
Hakeem POV:
'As I continued to message them her moans started to get louder and god damn it was the sexiest sound I've ever heard. 'Cassie' mmmmm your tongue feels so good rolling around my hard nipples! 'Fuck Cassie I want you to sit on top of me so I can push my big cock in your sweet little pussy! 'Cassie' ya you want this tight fucking pussy on your beautiful big black cock? 'Fuck Cassie stop teasing me you have no idea how bad I want you right now! 'Cassie' why don't you tell me how bad you want me right now! 'I want you so fucking bad like you have no idea! 'As I said that she started bitting her lips and walking towards me with a sexual look on her face, and when she came in front of me she bend down in front of me and whispered in my ear 'are you ready for me to fuck you like there's no tomorrow? 'Mmmm yes please fuck me till I can't take it no more! 'The moment she said those words I picket her up laid her on her bed and started slowly eating her beautiful pink pussy. 'As I slowly slid my tongue in her wet pussy and fuck was she wet like the minute I slid my tongue in all her juices started to flow down my tongue it's like the deeper I went with my tongue the wetter she got, 'Cassie' Mmmm fuck your tongue feels so good In my pussy baby fuck me faster with your tongue baby mmmm ya go deeper, aaaa ya just like that oh ya that's the spot.' So as I slowly slid my tongue out of her pussy I took my cock and started teasing her pussy lips with the head of my cock, 'Cassie' fuck stop teasing me like that you have no idea how bad I want you inside me right now! 'Oh but I'm sure I do so tell me have Xavier ever tease you like this? 'Cassie' no he never made me this wet before your the first! 'Good because Imma have you screaming to the top of your lungs that your neighbors will call the cops for noise complaint. 'Cassie' so make me scream and cum like there's no tomorrow and that I can't even get up the next morning! 'So as I fully pushed my cock in her tight pussy her moans started to full the room so I kept going deeper and the more deeper I went the louder her screams got, 'Cassie moan'd mmmm ya oh ya harder oh god deeper Hakeem deeper! 'Fuck was her moans beautiful they where like music to my ears and I just kept fucking the shit out of her, I even flipped her around and started fucking her harder from the back! 'Cassie' oh ya Hakeem mmmm ya, ya, ya, oh slam that cock harder in my pussy baby oh ya fuck, fuck, don't stop, don't stop oh ya that's it Fuck pull my hair! 'As I started pulling on her hair and going deeper I new right then and there she was so close to Cumming and the harder I went was like her screams and moans just kept getting even louder and louder and man was my cock just getting harder and harder! 'Cassie' fuck me baby fuck me I'm Cumming oh god yes, oh yes! 'Fuck cum for me baby cum all over this nice big black cock of mine! 'And that's what she did she cum so hard that I cum the same time as her, so as I slow pulled out we both laid on the bed side by side breathing so hard with sweat running down our body's! 'Cassie' god Hakeem I think you should spend the night over! 'Ya I think I should because your pussy tired me out, so when I got up off the bed I made my way to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower, when I was done  I took the towel from behind the door and rapped it around my waist and heading back into Cassie's room to see her butt naked with water running down her hard nipples and down her body, 'as I looked down at my towel and said' fuck I think I need other shower and this time it's going to be an extra really long cold one and I'm not getting out on till I'm cold like ice and my hard on is gone. 'Oh Cassie what are you doing to me your making me hard twenty four seven.