Sleeping With The Enemy Gets You Killed..

Chapter 45
Cassie POV:
'When I kicked open'd the door she fall off her boss and on to the floor, 'oh my bad did I interrupt your guys little party? "Who the fuck are you and how did you get into my office?" 'Will hello to you do! "I didn't ask for an hello I asked you who are you? 'I laugh and said' I'm the one that's here to kill you! "What the fuck is this some joke?" 'Will for me yes for you not so much because your the one that's going to die and your little toy to! 'So as I took out my sword I walked up the them and said' I hope you both at the best sex of your guys life because right now this life is going to be your last! 'So as I said that I took my sword and slid both of there necks clean and walked out of he's office with his blood dripping down my sword, it's so sad how when I kill them I don't hear them scream I missing hearing my killers scream for there life or beg me to spear there life's but what's the fun in that now that's two down five more to go or is it six, i guess I will have to look and find out, 'so as I felt his office I walked outside and got in my rang rover and started getting back home to watch off all this blood off me, 'so when I finally got home I got out the car and started walking to my mason, when I got to the front door I open'd it and walked in and started making my way up the stairs and into my room, when I went in my room I took off my bloody blue cloth and put them in the wash and walked my naked self into the bathroom and in the shower and took a nice hot wet shower.