Sweet Dreams For The New Life!

Chapter 37
Cassie POV:
'As I was sitting on the couch I started to fall a sleep so I took the remote and turn off the t.v and pick up my glass form off the floor and placed it in the sink, and made my way up the stairs to my bedroom! 'When I was in front of my bedroom door I open'd it and walked in and laid on the bed. 'It was the next morning and I was sound a sleep in my bed but it didn't last long, because the next think I knew there was someone banging on my front door like a crazy person, so I slowly got up from my nice warm bed and walked down stairs, 'as I was at the front door the banging continued so I scream'd 'I'm coming can you hold the fuck on fuck man! 'When I finally open'd the door there where two dudes all wet form the rain so I asked them may I help you! 'Where so sorry ma'am to be banging on your door so late at night but we tried every house and no one answer'd we were just  wondering may we use your phone? 'Oh of course come on in the phone is in the kitchen! 'Thank you so very much miss! 'So as they walked in I told them please have a sit and make yourself's comfortable I will be right back. 'As I left the living room I walked  in the kitchen and grabbed the house phone from off the kitchen table, then walked back into the living room to where the guys where sitting and handed them the phone. 'Thank you we promise we won't be long! 'It's ok take your time! 'As I left them to make there phone call I walked back into the kitchen and waited for them to finish, as they where done one of the guys come and handed me back the phone and said' thank you.... Cassie will thank you for letting us use your phone we called a taxi they said they will be here shortly! 'Oh ok so what are you guys going to do? 'Oh will we're going to go outside and wait for him! 'Are you sure it stopped raining? 'Ya it has thanks again Cassie! 'I smiled and said' no problem boys and closed the door behind them, 'when I closed the door I turned off all the lights and made my way back up the stairs and into my room, when I got inside I flopped myself onto my bed and slept the night away.