Your Like A Drug I Just Can't Get Enough!!

Chapter 51
Hakeem POV:
'As I came home form a long day at work I open'd the door and walked right up the stairs and to the phone and started dealing Cassie's number, after I few rings I heard her angle like voice and said' oh I'm sorry beautiful did I wake you? 'Cassie' no will a little but I love hearing your voice so wass upp? 'I just wanted to know if I can span the night with my angel? 'Cassie' mmmmm so now I'm your angel! 'Will yes because I'm the one that always drives you crazy! 'Cassie' so yes come on over and make hot wild sex to me till the next morning. 'So I hanged up the phone and made my way to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. 'When I finally got out I went in my room and got dressed and went down the stairs and out the door and starting walking to my girls house thinking of all the dirty stuff I want to do with her and with her body. 'As I got there I rang her door bell and waited for her to answer, when she open'd the door I couldn't keep my eyes off her standing by the door frame was Cassie butt ass naked with water slowly running down her hard nipples, 'Cassie' like what you see why don't you come inside so you can get the total package! 'I slowly licked my lips and walked inside and closed the door behind me and followed Cassie up the stairs and into her room where she laid on her sheets butt ass naked with does sex eyes. 'Your going to be the death of me you now that right! 'Cassie' of course I know that because my pussy drives you crazy! 'Fuck you now me so well your like my drug I always get high off of you and I always come back for more and more! 'Cassie' that's what you call good pussy once you get it it's the only think that keeps you going! 'Ya but your pussy is my drug and that little wolf you had can never taste what's mine ever again because your pussy juice for me and me only that wolf had something good but now I have something better.