I'M Actually Carrying Life?

Chapter 64
( A few months later)
Cassie POV:
'Its been a month now and here I am at the doctor getting my first ultrasound to see if I'm actually pregnant! 'So as I walked to the front office the nurse said' the doctor will see you now Cassie, I thanked  her and heading to his office. "Dr. Nathan" hello Cassie I'm dr. Nathan and how may I help you? 'I've missed my period for a few months now and a took a home pregnancy test and it said that I am pregnant! ''Dr. Nathan" and your here to find out if the test was true or false right? 'Yes that's correct! "Dr. Nathan" alright so just lay down for me and left up your shirt please! 'As I left up my shirt I could see I little bump already, 'wait how come I didn't see this  in the morning? "Dr. Nathan" in the morning did you went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror? 'Actually no because I came straight here! "Dr. Nathan" maybe that's why but ok let me see! 'When He put the cold gel on my stomach he took the ultrasound stick and slowly moved it around my belly and as he was moving it I slowly started to hear a heart beat, "Dr. Nathan" you hear that  congratulations you are definitely  pregnant Cassie! 'Wait what so the home pregnancy test was right I'm actually carrying life inside of me? "Dr. Nathan" yes you are I'll want you to come back in about 7 to 6 months and we can probably find out the gender of your baby but for now you are pregnant are you going to tell the father? 'Yes when he comes back from work thank you very much! 'When I came out of the the hospital building I walked thur the forest and took a short cut home. 'When I made it home I open'd the door then made my way to the kitchen to make myself I a nice blow of soup, as I was done I walked up the stairs and into my room to see a shadow of a female body sitting on my bed, "I told you I'll find you and now here we are bitch once again why did you do it why did you kill my husband you stupid little whore, and now I hear your carrying life inside of you maybe I should kill your unborn child instead of  your fiancé, ya I think that's way better you just watch your back bitch because I'm coming for you and when I do you just better pray your ready for what's in store.