My Work Is Never Done!

Chapter 44
Cassie POV:
'The Next morning I woke up to an arm around my body, so I looked down to see Hakeem sleeping peacefully so I moved his arm from around me and went to my bathroom and took a nice hot shower. 'When I came out I walked back to my room and took out my black cloth and put them on, when I was finally dressed I took my sword from under my bed and slowly but quietly walked down the stairs and out the door,'as I closed the front door I hopped in my range rover and started making my way to the mountains. 'As I drove up the mountains I parked my rover near the trees so he wouldn't see me then I got out open'd the back seat and took out my sword and sexy but quietly walked up the mountains. 'As I finally made it to the to where the cabin was I hide behind a tree and waited for it to become dark, as the sun went down I knew it was time to make my move so as I was in front the cabin door I let myself in and started looking for the big bad boss so I went up stairs to see that there was clothes all over the floor, oh so the boss has company that's alright it'll just be twice the kill because you know I can't have any witnesses i lurk in the shadows and the shadows of death is where my soul belongs. 'When I got in front he's office I could hear moans and man was this lady screaming loud I wonder when I kill her would she be screaming like this or louder? 'Nah much louder then her sex screams poor girl she just got herself into a messy situation a situation she won't live to see, but that's what you get when you have sex with your boss you get a very very messy situation I hope this was worth your death lady because you won't live to see what happens in your future.