She Got A Sweet Tooth For Chocolate!

Chapter 43
Hakeem POV:
'Fuck man I so don't want to go but I have work to go to but the way she looks naked fuck I won't think straight. 'So as I made it to work still with my hard on I open'd the door to see it empty, 'what the fuck where is everybody? 'So I started walking around the building and still I saw no one! 'Will that's fucking wired since there's no ones here it's time to go back to my chicks place and have some alone time oh who I'm I kidding it's going to be a wild hot night. 'So as I got out the door I started walking back to her place but this time I took a short cut thur the forest with Cassie on my mind like fuck this chick is going to kill me one day but remember Hakeem no strings attached. 'When I finally made it to her mason a rang the doorbell, and the door fell open and standing by the door frame sexy as ever is my one and only Cassie with a sexy long tight black dress! 'God damn ma are we going for dinner or something? 'Cassie' hahaha no I just wanted to dress sexy for once! 'You do now you don't have to dress sexy to be sexy right like even naked your sexy as fuck! 'Cassie' I know that come let's eat and then we can go up stairs and have some fun! 'So as we got to the table there was food already out so we took or sit and started eating. 'When we finished our plates she took my hand and started leading me to the bedroom, as we got up the stairs I couldn't help but look at her ass the way it moved nice and slow, 'Cassie' so how do you like the view? 'Oh the view down here is very nice! 'So as we made it up the stairs she turned around and said' so ready for the fun to begin? 'Ive been ready since you come out the shower all nice and wet! 'Cassie' so drop your pants let the real fun begin! 'So that's what I did I pulled off my pants and took off my shirt took Cassie by her waste and pushed her on the wall, I then slowly spread her legs open and lick't her clit slowly with my tongue! 'Cassie then let out a small breath so I looked up to see her looking down at me so I said' do you want me to continue? 'Cassie moan'd yes please don't stop! 'So I went faster with my tongue and her moans got louder, she started grabbing my hair and screaming my name, as I took out my tongue from her pussy I started undoing my jeans and dropped then to the floor, I slowly took out my cock and slowly pushed it in her pussy, 'fuck it's like every time I see you you just keep getting tighter and tighter! 'Cassie moan'd and said' the tighter the pussy the sweeter the juices. 'So as I fucked her like there was no tomorrow she was moaning from the top of her lungs and that just made me went even more faster and harder! 'Cassie' fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!! 'Like that baby you like it when I fuck you so hard don't you! 'Cassie moan'd' ya, ya, oh ya fuck me like the bad girl I am, I'm i a bad girl? 'Yes you need to get fucked more harder. 'So as I fucked Cassie really hard one last time she cum so hard all over my cock, so I kissed her on the cheek and slowly pulled out my cock and we laid back on the bed trying to catch our breath but I ended up falling asleep right beside her.