Down To The Crave... Where You Belong!

Chapter 49
Cassie POV:
''What the fuck you mean the only think they'll be talking about next is my funeral? 'I mean your going to die like right now or tonight your choose? 'So I stand there looking at him make his decision but he took to long so I killed him instead. 'Oh man that was to easy at least I wanted him to like try to escape but he was taking to long so I made his choice for him. 'As I went in my back pocket I took out my cloth and slowly started to clean his blood off my blade, I went back in the kitchen and started to wash the blood off  my hands and cloth then I took my sword and walked out his house leaving it wide open. 'When I got into my rover I drove back home because I need to throw this cloth in the wash and take a nice hot shower. 'As I finally got back to my mansion I stopped the car and got out and walked over to the front door when I was on the porch I took my keys out my pocket and open'd the lock, 'when I got inside I closed the door and made my way up the stairs and into the bathroom where I stripped naked and hopped in the nice hot bath and soaked off all the blood off my body, 'when I got all the blood off I slowly got up form the tub and took the towel from behind the door and rapped it around my naked body. 'Now that I've killed the boss now the only think I need to do is attend the mother fuckers sweet sweet funeral.