Baby Making!

Chapter 54
Hakeem POV:
'As we stop for a little bit I looked down at her to see she had sweat dripping down her body so I kissed her lips and said' have my baby! 'Cassie' what!!! 'I kissed her forehead and said' I want you to have my baby's maybe not now but in the future if there's going to be a future between us? 'Cassie' of course I will have your baby because I may be the cold hearted assassin but when it comes to you, it's like you make me feel a live! 'I smiled and kissed her lips then told her are you ready for round two? 'Cassie' I'm ready for your cock baby give me all of you! 'Do you want to do with production or without production? 'Cassie' fuck the condom baby remember I want to have your baby! 'So as we fucked all night till morning I stop so she can sleep so I got off the bed and started walking to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower then as I was done I grabbed a towel and rapped it around my waist and heading down the stairs and into the kitchen to make myself a nice sub sandwich, as I finished my lunch I headed back up stairs to see Cassie on the bed still naked with her legs spread open for me. 'Cassie' hi baby are you ready for round three or is this four? 'I think it's round three right now! 'So as we fucked again for the sixth time yes you heard me correctly we fucked six times in one night and let me tell you I cum so much time inside her she's definitely going to be having my baby soon and I can't wait for the moment when she tells me that I'm going to be a father.