The Smell Of Death!?

Chapter 25
Colton POV:
'As I got closer to the woods I could smell blood all in the air so right then and there I thought it was Cassie so I hurried to where the smell was coming from but as I got closer to the cabin my wolf ears heard tires driving off so I ran to the sound and saw Cassie's range rover speeding off to the highway as I stand there I looked at the dead body's and looked back to Cassie's car 'I said to myself all these died body's do you think Cassie could of down them? 'Xavier' WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT COLTON ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU THINK THAT OUR MATE DID THIS!!! 'After he was done fucking screaming in my head giving me a headache I told him are you done giving me a headache Xavier? 'Xavier' for now yes on till you say something else stupid I'm stopping! 'Like I was saying the reason why I said that is because we know nothing about our mate so I think we should ask her what exactly is she if she's really a human or is she something deeper then that! 'Xavier' I think your really stupid Colton of course she's a human for fuck sakes man what kind of human kills people? 'Maybe A human that is out for revenge have you ever thought about that! 'Xavier' fine you now what tomorrow where going to her mansion and where going to ask her if she's a psychopath and if she says no then we will ask her what is it she does for a living got it Colton? 'I laughed at Xavier and said' alright man I got it now can you shut the fuck up and go in the back! 'Xavier' fine I'm going but your not following her were going straight home got that wolf! 'Got that human! 'When Xavier finally felt I started walking to Cassie's mansion I don't give a fuck I'm asking her tonight what she is and I don't give a fuck if Xavier likes it or not she's my mate and I want to know what I'm getting myself into.