No Wolf =No Assassin

Chapter 48
Cassie POV:
'He never understand that I have a job to do, when I left Xavier he didn't even bother to fight for me for us and what we have or in this guess had, so why shouldn't I move on form my wolf I'm with someone else now it may not be the same but I did told him from the start that it was just sex but that time I didn't know Xavier was a wolf.' And I started to fall for the wolf but now I'm not sure if it's me who needs him or if it's him who needs me, all I wanted to do was kill my parents killer but instead I'm fighting the feelings of love from a wolf. 'How did I went form the cold heart assassin to the I don't even know how the fuck I feel right now all I know for sure is that I need the old Cassie back and I need her now. 'So as I started putting back on my clothes Hakeem looked up from the pillows and said' where are you going? 'I smiled and said' I have work to do maybe I will see you later or maybe not! 'Hakeem' will I hope I see you again! 'I looked at him and then walked out the door and into my rang rover and speeded off down the road to my next victim on my hit list. 'As I got to my next victims house I started walking slowly on his soft fresh cut grass to his glass front door. 'When I got to the front I took a rag from behind a plant and started cleaning the mud off my sliver spiky heel from my black long boots and as I was done I slipped the cloth back into my pocket and let myself in.' When I was fully in the house I made my way into the kitchen and poured myself a nice glass of white wine and waiting patiently for the big boss to come home. 'As I heard the door open'd I smiled and said' show time! 'So as he made he's way in the house I slowly said' welcome home honey I missed you! 'He turn'd around and said Cassie!!! 'I looked at him and said' so I see your familiar of my work! ''Will no but I've heard your name going around town a lot! 'Good that's how I want it but now the only thing they'll be talking about next is your funeral.