Blood, Blood, Blood, That's What You'll Be!

Chapter 53
Colton POV:
'I heard everything this son of a bitch said' How dear he takes Cassie away from me and you know who's fault this is Xavier! 'Xavier' me how the fuck is this my fault? 'Your the one who pushed her away all because for your fucking pack! 'Xavier' what the fuck are you talking about it's your pack to you damn shit! 'Ya but my luna or was going to be Luna is more important. 'Xavier' she was going to be my luna but I think I'll have to find a other one! 'Your a piece of shit Xavier how can you not fight for Cassie I'm i the only one that's fighting for this I can see it in her eyes that she still loves me but not you! 'Xavier' I DON'T GIVE A FUCK anymore Colton! 'You now what Xavier I do I give a shit ok she's mine I'm the one that wants to be with her I'm the one that wants to marry her and make her have my pups! 'Xavier' I can have any girl I want and you know what I'm turning you off right now and  I'm going to have sex with some girl at that bar across the street, so that's what he did and I was really pissed off! 'This mother fucker thinks this is a joke she's my mate and without her I'm going to die and I'm not going to let this mother fucker ruining it for me because he may not love Cassie but I love you her and she's the one I want to marry not some slut form off the streets. 'Xavier' oh look Colton Cassie's getting fuck really hard can't you hear her screams and moans! 'As I tune his voice out I can hear her screams fulling the forest and that was making my heart break even more like how can she move on from me so fast how can someone else, be touching and holding what was once mine and now is someone else's. 'Xavier' why are you crying over this slut when we can get a new girl like that? 'I swear to god Xavier if you don't shut the fuck up right now I'm going to never let you get back control ever again! 'Xavier' fuck you Colton your whipped over this god damn fucking assassin pussy. 'When he said that I turn'd him off and started making my way back to my pack without my luna or the luna I was suppose to have all because Xavier couldn't god damn man the fuck up and say he was wrong.