It's Time For The Assassin

Chapter  19
Cassie POV:
'So here i was home sweet home, as I open'd the front door I got inside and went straight to my room and took off my clothes, as I thur them on the ground I open'd the bathroom door and went straight in the shower. 'As I was in the shower I turned on the hot water and slowly took my body wash and squeeze the liquid soap onto my body then took my hands and started rubbing it all over my tits and ass just wishing that it was Xavier's hands Instead of mine touching all over me. 'A few minutes pass and I got out the shower and rapped a towel on me, and stepped into my room to see a sexy assassin outfit on my bed with a card under it, it said Dear Cassie: the time has come for you to get your revenge on your parents killer and the time is tonight at 12:00 am I spotted them wondering in the wood near the lake good luck and please be carful girl I love you Sincerely: Kat. I smiled and open'd the package that was on the bed I could believe my eyes in my hands was going to be the new and approve me in my hands I had my assassin outfit and in the bottom of the box was a pair of black short heel boots with red bottem. 'Now the first thing I have to do is put them on so I ran back in the bathroom and thur them on, and as I got them on I walked out the room and down the stairs and got in my range rover to get a sexy ass sword and have my name caved on the handle.