Are You Sure You Didn't Did This Before?

Chapter 11
Xavier POV:
'As I waiting for my mate to come back I kept thinking about the way she looked at me earlier, like she new me our saw me! 'Hey Noah!! 'Noah said' yes Xavier? 'Do you think she saw us that night? 'Noah said' I don't think so why would you think that? 'Cause the way she was looking at us I don't know I think we should tell her already! 'Noah said' NO!!! Not yet when she fully become's the Assassin then we will tell her! 'As Noah felt Cassie walked in all ready to go with the ninja outfit and the sword in her hand, I couldn't help but drool as her ass kept going side to side as she walked to the Center of the floor mat, 'as she got in position she 'said' prepare to die as I will rip your heart out with my sword! 'I slowly swallowed my spit as she looked at me with those sex eyes she's got going on, when I finally came back to reality I took out my sword and 'said' I'm gonna go easy on you! 'As our swords where sliding together as one I could feel the power running off her like if she's part wolf or something! 'Noah 'said' do you think she's a wolf  like us? 'I said' no she's not a wolf  but she's not human either whatever she is she's way stronger then us and that sword is the key to her future and her future is she's the assassin and were the light to her dark but the problem is her dark does not want our light to brighten her dark it wants to keep her in the dark so she can kill and it's not going to stop on till her parents killer is head less and ten feet under the ground.