Let Me Taste Your Sweet Fruit!

Chapter 40
Hakeem POV:
'So wass upp let me introduce myself to you guys real quick, iight I'm light skin I got tattoos on my arm and upper chest, and that's pretty much it oh ya one more think, I'm mad sexy and I have hella juice lips, iight back to the story. 'So as I made my way out of the gym I couldn't stop thinking about miss Cassie and god was she a beauty, as I finally made it out the door I got in my BMW and started making my way home, but after that great workout I needed something to eat or better yet someone, so I took my phone form my gym bag and called Cassie, 'Cassie' hello! 'Hey ma I was wondering if I can come by you and you have some lunch? 'Cassie' oh sure um what would you like me to cook? 'Nothing sweet cheeks I'll text you when I reach iight! 'Cassie' alright see you soon I guess! 'As I ended the call i got out of my BMW and started walking to her front porch. 'When I got to her door I rang the door bell and waiting for Cassie to open the door, when she finally got the door I couldn't believe my eyes she was in a red see thur bar and a matching see thur thong. 'Fuck she was sexy so as I walked in the house I picked her up from her ass and started walking up the stairs to her bedroom, 'when I got up the stairs I kicked open'd the door and placed her back up against the wall and slowly but sexy started to take her thong off with my teeth. 'Cassie' mmmm take it off nice and slow! 'God your so sexy and then a ripped off her bra with my teeth and started to message her nipples nice and slow with my tongue.