We Fuck Till The Moon Shine!

Chapter 29
Colton POV:
'As Xavier and Cassie were  laying on the bathroom floor I started to wake up Xavier. 'Xavier' grrr what dude can't you see I'm sleeping with my girl! 'You mean our girl and ya on the cold bathroom floor! 'Xavier' what do you want? 'I want to be in the front now! 'Xavier' no let me have five more minutes with her! 'Fuck off you had all night with her and morning with her and it's the afternoon it's mine turn so get your ass in the back! 'Xavier' fine! 'So as Xavier made he's way to the back of my mind here I was front and Center with my beautiful sexy naked mate in my arms, so I started kissing down her neck and as I was kissing down her neck she let out a little moan saying mmm Xavier we where up all night! 'I laughed and said' oh my little mate this is not Xavier this is he's wolf Colton! 'Cassie' Colton as the big bad wolf? 'I looked down at her with a sad face is that what you think I am Cassie a big bad wolf? 'Cassie' but aren't all alpha's like that? 'Not when it came to their mate! 'Cassie' I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean it in a bad way come here! 'When took my face with her hands she slowly whispered in my ear "how about you fuck me like an alpha fucks there  luna or do you call it making love? 'I kissed her lips and said' well my dear luna we call it making love! 'Cassie' so then my sexy alpha make love to me on the bathroom floor till the full moon comes out! 'And that's what we did we made love all day till the moon was out when we finally stop we where both sweating, and in each other arms then Cassie turned to me and said' I know it's going to take time for me to get this whole wolf think but I just want to ask you something? 'Ya baby sure what is it? 'Cassie' Colton baby can you mark me as yours? 'Are you sure this is what you want baby because  one's I turn you your mine forever! 'Cassie' I want to be yours FOEVER but I am still the assassin that's never going to change I have a lot more work to do are you ok with that are ok with what I do? Are you willing to be apart of my life knowing that I kill for a living? 'I kissed her on the lips and told her that I'm never leaving your side baby even if you try so hard to push me away because your my assassin and I'm your wolf.