Good Bye China!!

Chapter 35
Cassie POV:
'As I sat in the cab I couldn't help but feel bad about the way I ended things with my handsome wolf Colton but I have to there's no more life for me in china my new life starts in Paris and maybe along the way we will meet up again soon Colton but for right now it's good bye I hope you find the mate your looking for. 'It's been a few hours since I've been in this mother fucking taxi cab and now were finally at the airport so as the cab parked at the front entrance I gave the man the money and hopped out and grab my bag from the back sit of the cab, then made my way into the airport.' When I got to the front desk I asked the lady for my ticket to London and bored the plane.' As I got to my seat I put my suitcase on the top rack and went into my seat before the plan took off. 'When we finally got to London I took my suitcase down and walked out of the plane and man let me tell you London was so fucking beautiful they have suck Awesome fashion so I took my suitcase in one hand and walked my sexy ass to my new home. 'When I finally got there it was the most beautiful mason I have ever seen so I open'd the door took my suitcase and walked into my brand new home witch is where I'm going to start my new life  without Xavier and without Colton no more mate the assassin is back bitches and she's out for blood so lock all your doors tonight because London Is about to become a hole lot bloody.