Cold Blue Eyes Turned Ice..

Chapter 26
Xavier POV:
'As I stayed quiet in the back thur Colton eyes I can see that where not in the woods anymore so I told him Colton!!! GIVE ME BACK CONTROL NOW!! 'Colton' fine but where already at her door step and I rang the door bell so good luck when she asks you what are you doing here! 'As I was in the front I could see that Colton was not laying we were in front of Cassie's mansion and I was about to turn to leave when the door full open and right in front of me was Cassie and she was fully naked with blood all over her body! 'Colton' told you she killed them! 'Shut up Colton and stay in the back got that! 'Colton' whatever but you better say something before she thinks your a perv! 'Why? 'Colton' because she's naked and your just standing there staring at her bloody tits! 'But I'm talking to you how the hell I'm I staring at her tits? 'Colton' she doesn't know you may be talking to me but your eyes are staring at her nipples! 'Cassie' Um Xavier is there something I can help you with or are you going to stare at my tits all day? 'Colton' told you! 'Fuck off Colton I mean it! 'Cassie' who the fuck is Colton and who are talking to? 'Fuck did I just said that out loud? 'Colton' hahaha yup now she's going to think your crazy! 'I mean Colton shut the fuck up! 'Colton' I think you should tell her your a wolf now before she closes the door on us! 'As I stamped out of it form the corner of my eye I could see Cassie was about to slam the door on till a said' wait Cassie baby the person I was talking to is my wolf ok I'm a werewolf! 'When I finally told her I was a werewolf she fainted on the porch so I put one hand on her back then the other hand on her ass and carried her in the house and up the stairs bridal style, as we reached the top of the staircase I ask my wolf what should I do next? 'Colthon' bring her to bed and lay next to her! 'WHAT!!! We just told her were a mother fucking werewolf and your telling me to spend the night with her? 'Colton' yes I hope you where not just about to leave cause when she wakes and she's going to want some mother fucking answers and we are going to give them to her! 'Fuck it's going to be a long night!