Steam Room

Chapter 12
Cassie POV:
'Man was I getting hot in that class, finally the class is over and I'm on my way home to take a nice hot bath, then I'm going straight to steam room near the make up shop, 'as I started to get my stuff  out of my locker I made my way to the back door and to my car, when I put my bags in the truck i open'd the driver's side and slowly got in, as I started the car I made my way down the street from my now finished class. 'Mmm home sweet home as I parked my rover in the drive way I came out from the driver side and started walking my sexy ass self  to the front door, as I got to the front door I went in my purse and took out my key, when I finally got in I stripped out of my clothes and dropped the on the floor and started walking my naked ass to the shower. 'As I finally got out the shower I went in my room and put on a red bar with a red thong, then I went in my night stand and took out my black sweat pants and a grey tank top and then I thur on my black and white J's and walked out the front. 'As I closed the door behind me I took my keys and locked the door and started walking to White Waters Day Spa as I got around the corner I saw it was open'd so I made my way inside and made my way to the lockers and started to strip my clothes off, as i got my clothes off I put them in locker 219 then walked my beautiful naked ass in the steam room, as I sat in the steam room I could feel the sweat slowly running down my hard nipples and down to my core. 'As I laid my head back on the wall my eyelids slowly started to close and I drifted into a deep sleep.