Chapter 23

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a week, I'm a horrible person.

Anna's POV

The brightness hit my face and I began to wake up from my bed. I immediately felt my head pounding. I groaned and sat up. That wasn't the best idea. The headache was only worst when I sat up.

"Who has the right mind to open the blinds?" I said to no one in particular.

I finally noticed that this wasn't my room. I looked around and the wall color was not the same as my room.

My eyes widen and I examined the room. This room was so familiar. Hmmm...got it! This is Liam's room, wait what am I doing in Liam's room?

"How are you handling the hang over?" Liam walked in from the door on the side, probably the bathroom.

"Shut up" I groaned.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He asked me.

"The last thing I remember is having that chugging contest with Louis at the bar" I scratched my head.

"That's it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, everything is blank from there. Why?" I asked.

"N-no Nothing" He stutered.

"Don't lie to me Liam..." I gave him a look.

"No it was nothing" He said clearly.

I nodded and I felt my stomach churn I felt a sudden rush up my throat and I ran to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and pulled back the toilet seat.

I let it all out. I coughed and more throw up came out. Once when I was done I groaned and laid my forehead on my arm.

"Don't be stupid and drink too much next time" I heard Liam's voice.

I looked up from the toilet seat and flushed it. I stood up slowly and went over to the sink to brush my teeth. My head was pounding so hard, my mind is blank and let me just say I don't like this one bit.

My mind is completely blank after what happened last night. How is this possible? I applied the tooth paste to a new tooth brush that wasn't used and started scrubbing my teeth. I'm not even a drinker...much, but how did I get so drunk. Did the beer in the chugging contest have that much alcohol? I spit into the sink and rinsed my mouth.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I looked at Liam who was leaning on the door frame.

"Because 1 you need to learn your lesson and not get as drunk, 2 we get our things on the bus. I already packed some of your belongings" He informed me.

I gently pushed him so I could get passed and closed the blinds. My eyes are so sensitive right now. Wait...

"You went through my stuff?!" I regretted raising my voice because my head was worst.

"Uhhhh yeah" He said strongly and walked towards the door.

"Liam this is the second time, you've done something like this. Not cool" I told him.

"I don't care, stay sober" He pointed to fingers at his eyes and then pointed them back at me.

"I'm watching you" He mouthed and closed the door.

I groaned and I got up and saw some shades on the counter. I'll take this and I put the shades on and walked out of the room and into mine.

*Days later*

"No not another date" I groaned.

We were in the tour bus heading towards Bradford, it was our second to last show in the U.K and then off to America.

"Well we have to" Zayn muttered.

I flopped down on the couch next to him.

"And plus we're meeting my mum" He looked down at his phone.

My eyes widened. I looked at him and his eyes were glued to the screen. I smacked his arm and got no reaction. He tapped on his phone some more and looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"You're kidding right?! We aren't going to see your mum! Right?" I asked.

"We are, and you're being introduced as my girlfriend" He said blankly.

"B-b-but you wouldn't lie to your mum. Would you?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"It's not like I haven't done this before" He said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Rita and I- So you lied to me?! Rita was just getting paid? Wow and then you got mad at me for no apparent reason" I interrupted him.

"No, no well yes. That's half true" He said.

"I liked her but she got paid" He said.

"Oh" Was all I said.

"Niall leave me the fuck alone" I heard Harry say.

"Fine" Niall walked away from the bunks and came over to us.

"Harry is being difficult" He huffed.

"Why what happened?" I asked him.

"Uhh no nothing never mind" He waved it off.

I swung my legs over Zayn's lap and took out my phone and started looking at my mentions on twitter.