The Final Chapter Part 1

Nightwing's POV
I have to leave. I know the Titans may not agree with me leaving, but it's what I have to do. I had to bury my brother's body today, because I wasn't quick enough to save him. Because I let that damn clown get to him and torture him. Now, I have to make this right and find Joker. I got a tip he ran to Blúdhaven, so that's where I'm going. And once I find him, he's finished.

"Dick, you know you don't have to leave." Cyborg told me as I am packing my bags "We can hunt that evil Ronald McDonald dude together!" Beast Boy stated, but I didn't care what they had to say. I'm leaving, and that's final. I put the backpack on my back and left my room. I then ran into Kori crying her eyes out. "Listen, I thought I was ready to be with someone and share my life with them. But now I know, I can't. Kori I just can't because I will always be Nightwing, protecting everyone before thinking about myself or my social life. It just wouldn't work out, I'm sorry." I explained, and walked away. The hardest thing I ever had to do, but it needed to be done. Now, its time to hunt down that clown!

Starfire's POV
He was my first friend on this world. I defended him when everyone else wanted him gone. We were going to get married. But now it's all gone. And I am nothing but broken warrior now.

I cannot stay in this tower. There are just too many memories of him that hurts my heart every time I think of him. I left a note on my door explaining why I mist leave, and then flew away. I'm sorry friends, but this is what I have to do to feel closure.