Garfield Logan

Beast Boy's POV
Just doin' the usual. Crashing on the couch and eating some veggie burgers. Tofu is bae! Anyway, I've just been waiting for these stupid directors to call me already! Its been two weeks for crying out loud c'mon dude! Ring you stupid phone! Ugh! I sat back on the couch and looked on my side to see a picture of me and The Doom Patrol. I picked the picture and looked at it for a while "I miss you guys so much." I said in a sad manner.

It all started when my parents diagnosed me with some crazy disease. They used some rare green monkey blood to cure me, but as you can see that plan failed. In the end, it turned me green and I can turn into any animal like creature on the Earth, probably even beyond the Earth! What if I could change into a space monkey! Wait, that's stupid. A space ape! Perfect! Anyway, I was alone for a while until this team called the Doom Patrol found me and took me in. And they were the coolest band of heroes ever! Until, they were all killed by The Brotherhood of Evil. That's kinda the reason I gave up the whole hero thing, and now I'm an actor. A fine actor at that! And now, I'm just waiting for this call to be in the new Star Trek movie!

After a few more minutes, the phone ringed. I almost fell trying to get to that phone, but I picked it up "Hello?" I answered "Hey Garfield listen, the entire Star Trek deal is done." the director said, and my poor green heart sank to my stomach "What...why!?" I asked, so confused on whats going on "Listen kid we are being sued by a lot of people. Its over." the director exclaimed and hung up on me. I turned into an ape and threw the phone at the wall in a fit of rage, and smashing it on impact. I turned back and then plopped my non working butt on the couch. This sucks! I use to be the cool Beast Boy with the Doom Patrol, and now I'm this wannabe actor looking for dead end jobs. Its time I go back to how it started, heroism! First stop, San Francisco!