Coping

Beast Boy's POV
Why does everyone go for my tail! Gosh! Anyway, I transformed back and got up and started climbing to the 30th floor by steps. Worst. Thing. Ever! But, we made it up there to see a man holding another guy lying on the floor, with a bullet in his head. "What happened here?" Cyborg asked "That guy, he killed him." the man cried, while we all just stood there. Dick...killed a guy? But, he doesn't kill...right? I guess, we don't know what he is anymore.

Cyborg's POV
We got back to the tower, not knowing what to do anymore. At first, I thought it was just him going undercover again, but killing...he's serious. He actually turned his back on all of us. We all sat in the living room, not saying anything. Just thinking about what just happened. "Now what?" BB said, breaking the silence "Whether we wanna admit or not, Dick for some reason has gone bad, and he's not holding back. So, we can't either." I exclaimed, and Starfire stormed out the room. Raven went after her. Today just keep a getting worst and worst.

Raven's POV
I arrived at her room, and entered to see her crying. Pathetic. "You must get over this, and soon." I told her, not sugar coating my words "There has to be an explanation for this! He was our friend!" she stated, with tears running down her face "Yes, he was. But now he is our enemy. And you either treat him like our enemy and fight, or be killed by your foolishnesses." I explained, and left the room. I'm tired of this pity she gives him. Dick needs to be taken down, before he kills someone else.

Nightwing's POV
I vomited on the way to the lair. I couldn't stand the thought of what I had to do. I can't help but think about how I just ruined that mans family, and how I would do anything to take it back. I made it back to the lair and saw Slade sitting in his chair "It's done Slade." I said, but all of a sudden he grabbed me and threw him into a wall. "Coward! You should taken those friends of yours out!" he exclaimed "I got the guy! That's all that matters!" I shouted, and he grabbed me by the short and said "If you even see them again, you better fight or I'll handle them for you!" and pushed me down again. I feel like a punk, taking his crap when I really don't have too. But, when I think about it I do if I want to keep my teammates alive. So, for them, I'll take the shame he brings. I just hope they all can forgive me after all this. Hell, at this point, I don't know if I could forgive myself.