The Crimson Archer

Nightwing's POV
I sat on top of the tower while everyone were sound asleep. Its my way of looking over the city at night. Then, I heard a familiar voice say "So this is what you're doing nowadays Dick?" and I turned to see a guy with short red hair, a red suit with arrows in a bag behind his back along with a bow. Plus, he had that same cocky grin like always "Roy Harper." I said and got up to greet him. "So, what brings you here?" I asked "Just came to check out your band of sidekicks." he answered, like an asshole "We are not sidekicks, and your one to talk Speedy." I said, making fun of that ridiculous name of his "Its Red Arrow!" he corrected, and I laughed because it wasn't any better then Speedy. My phone then buzzed because there was a GameStop being held up by some guy name Control Freak. "Let's see how good you are Red Arrow, follow me." I said and headed to the city with Roy following me.

We made it there and bust down the door to see a guy, very fat, long red hair middle aged guy holding up the store with a remote. Is this a false alarm or something? "Sir! Put the remote down and turn yourself in peacefully." I ordered him, and he just turned around and manically laughed at me "You think you can stop me!? I am Control Freak! Now fear my gaming wrath!" he exclaimed and pushed a button on the remote that created a monster composed of game cases "Whoa..." I uttered quietly, not expecting this at all "Let's do this!" Roy exclaimed and ran in, so I guess I have to also. Damnit Roy!

Roy got out his bow and started shooting tons of arrows at it, sadly they had no effect "Ha! Your prehistoric weaponry won't stop my PS4 monster!" the gaming nerd said, and I jumped over Roy and threw a sticking bomb on the monster, and half of its body exploded. Then, Roy got out an explosive arrow and shot it with it, causing the other half of the body to be exploded. Defeating the enemy. "No! My baby!" he shouted, and Riy ran over and punched him in the face, and I spin kicked him. Knocking him out.

The cops came and picked the nerd up, while I handed Roy a communicator "Just in case you need some help, call us." I explained, and he just smirked "I work solo." he said, "Just take it Speedy!" I insisted, and he took it and put it in his back pocket. He then walked away saying "Who knows, you may be needing my help, Robin." and grappled away. Always gotta have the last word, he hasn't changed a bit.