X Marks The Spot Part 2

Nightwing's POV
I told the Titans that I would be going away for a secret mission, which is partly true. But, I won't be going away. I'll just be dressed differently now. Slade for someone reason has people in this city that he has a hit out on. Now, if I disguise myself as someone trying to "help" I could earn his trust, get some info, get my revenge, and throw him in jail for good. That simple.

"You know when you gonna be back?" Cyborg asked while I finished packing "No, I'm staying there for as long as it takes to get the info I need." I said to him, and Starfire rushed out of nowhere to give me a big hug "Be careful my friend." Starfire said, and it gave me a good smile while hugging her back "I will Star, take care." I said, and walked out the tower.

After getting far enough, I ditched the Nightwing costume and changed into my new alias. I call him, Red X. The suit is powered by a supply of Xenothium, I can't even explain how many strings I had to pull to get this stuff. But, its worth it. I went a warehouse where Slade is suppose to be, and lucky me he is here. "Slade Wilson." I said while he was cleaning his swords, but then he threw it at me. Luckily I was able to catch it "Whoa! Relax tough guy I'm not here to fight!" I said and put the sword on the ground "Just who the hell do you think you are!?" he asked, getting very defensive very fast "I'm Red X, I'm just a guy lookin' for some excitement." I explained, acting if I have no care in the world "So, you came to pick a fight?" he assumed "No, I came to help out. See, I've noticed you've been in this city a while now trying to take out a few people you have a history with I'm assuming." I said while sitting down "I bet if you had my help, you get your kill much more quickly, am I right?" I exclaimed, but his face showed no interest. "I don't need anyone's help." he said, well then its time for plan B. "How about this. If you let me help you, I'll give you $1 billion." I lied, but he saw it as the truth. "What's in it for you?" he asked, seeing if there is any catch "I'm a adrenaline junky, the fighting will be enough pay." I said, and stuck my hand up so he could shake, and he did. Stage one complete.

Apparently, a person by the name of Nathan Seige is his new hit. He works at San Francisco's Bank so we headed there. We busted down the door and Slade began shooting up in the roof "Everyone down now!" Slade commanded, and started looking around for Seige. He then picked up a lady who worked at the bank "Where is Nathan Seige!?" he asked, pretty much demanding an answer "He didn't come in today! I don't know, please don't kill me!" the woman pleaded for her life, and I wish I could help her but I don't want to jeopardize the mission. "Now what?" I asked, and he had to think for moment but then said "Get the money, now!" and the woman rushed to get the money, but then we heard someone bust in. It was the Titans, oh no.

I thought of everything, except for them actually coming to stop me and Slade. Damnit Dick! "Looks like we got trouble." I said, still trying to stay in character while facing my team. "Yes, but they are missing one." he noticed, obviously talking about me "Probably chickened out. Anyway, I can take these guys on my own." I exclaimed, and I could see Beast Boy give me a disfigured face at what I just said. He transformed into a lion and charged at me. I shot a trap at him shaped like an X, and it sealed his body together so he couldn't move.

I then saw Raven stepping up to face me. I have to be on my toes for this fight "You want some to emo?" I asked, trying to stay in character as best as I can, but that comment only pissed her off. Her hands then extended and glowed black, and two boxes glowed black around me and hurled towards me. I jumped over them and ran at Raven, but she controlled my body, levitated me, and slammed me on the ground. She then levitated me again and started chanting "Azarath Metriom Zin-" but I was able to get a X off and cover her mouth. I then ran up and spin kicked, knocking her out, sorry Raven.

"Raven!! You're gonna pay!" Cyborg exclaimed and started blasting his canon at me. Luckily, I was fast enough to dodge the blast, and jumped up and shot him with an X that malfunctioned his systems, making everything reboot. "Who's gonna pay now?"

Then, me and Starfire got into a stare down. I know I'm in disguise, but there's no way I'm going to hurt her. "Red X, I got the money let's go!" Deathstroke exclaimed, so I ran back and threw a smoke pellet down. Dodged a bullet, but that did not go as expected. But, I must go on.