The Dead Walk Again

Beast Boy's POV
We all are on high alert! I'm in Raven's room with her just in case some demon dude comes in and tries anything on her. Not on my watch demon dudes! "Beast Boy, you don't have to stay and guard me 24/7." Raven said, is she crazy?! "Of course I do! I can't let any evil doer get in here and attack you!" I exclaimed, and then was startled when I heard a loud noise going on and off "That's the alarm." she told me, oh yea, forgot we had that "I knew that!" I said, trying to play it off. Smooth BB, real smooth.

Nightwing's POV
We got an alert saying someone is attacking the steel mills, demanding for the Teen Titans to come and try to stop him. He seems persistent and eager for us to fight him, but I learned my lesson from last time. If this one of Trigon's servants again, I have to be on my guard and expect the unexpected if I want to defeat them. I won't be fooled again.

We arrived and enter the steel mill, on our guard in case any demon or anything pop out and attack us. We didn't see anything, what the hell is going on "There's nothing in here." I said, and then I heard a voice say "I'm here Nightwing." The voice sounded familiar, like it was....no. It can't be, he's dead! We all looked up to our terror, to see Slade.

"No... That's impossible! I saw you die! You're dead!" I exclaimed, not believing what I'm seeing. I saw Slade fall into the lava, he died I remember! "On the contrary Dick," he started, and suddenly fire started forming around his hands. What the hell!? "I've never felt more alive!" he finished and sent a wave of fire our way. We quickly dodged, and looked at him in awe at what he just did "Since when can Slade do that?" Beast Boy asked, and quickly took out my shock sticks and charged at him. This ends now!

I quickly swung my shock sticks at him, but he dodged them all. He's gotten faster, how!? He then swung and hit me with a fiery fist to my face. I fell back, but quickly kicked up and threw birderangs at him. He melted them before they even reached him, and took out his swords. I combined my shock sticks to make my shock staff, and we began to fight again. Somehow, he heated his swords up and when he swung he sliced my staff in half, where is this power coming from?! "What's wrong Nightwing? You seem troubled." he taunted and kicked me in the stomach. I fell and he towered over me "Don't worry Dick, I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to collect a key for my master, and your standing in the way of it." he explained, he's working for Trigon!? He then sucker punched me hard, knocking me out.

Raven's POV
Using Deathstroke as one his servants is an extreme feet my father has gone too. Not only does he have elite special training in combat and firearms, but adding the demonic powers he acquired from my father, he's nearly unstoppable. Cyborg started blasting his canon at him, but he dodged and shot fire back at Cyborg which hit him. Deathstroke then took advantage of a dazed Cyborg and spin kicked him in the face making Cyborg fall unconscious. Beast Boy then lounged at Deathstroke as an ape, but Deathstroke grabbed him by his neck like he was in his normal state and threw him hard in the steel wall. Starfire then started using her eye beams, but he created a shield around him. "Is that all you got princess?" he taunted, and she screamed and flew up to him and punched him hard in the face, causing his head to turn. However, his head turned back around like nothing ever happened "Nice, now it's my turn." he said and his right hand caught fire and he punched Starfire in her face, causing her to fly straight through the steel wall. Then, he turned to me.

"Hello birthday girl." Slade said and walked towards me "Stay away!" I exclaimed and tried levitating him, but it didn't work "You know your birthright Raven. You know what you must do!" he said and grabbed me by my arm. My eyes start glowing red again and I said "As the daughter of your master Trigon, I command you to stop!" and he stopped in his tracks. "You realize you have no where to hide." he said as he was frozen like a statue. I ignored him, gathered the Titans, and flew back to the tower. Time for a new plan.