The Unknown X

Starfire's POV
We all were in the living room. After all the battling we had the misfortune of being a part of, we haven't relaxed with each other at all. Beast Boy and Cyborg are having their classic Street Fighter contest, that Cyborg almost always win. Raven is engaged in her book. And I am spending time with my warrior. We were all having a glorious time! Until, we heard something from outside the door. "Yo! Who at the door?" Beast Boy asked, not paying attention at all. Me and Dick looked at each other, and he went to open the door, and he was tackled by....what of Tamaran?! It's....Red X!

Nightwing's POV
I recovered and looked up to see my Red X suit over top of me "Hey Grayson, I don't believe we've met." he said, and kicked him off and rolled into my fighting stance "Who the hell are you?" I asked aggressively "Well, cause of you, I'm Red X." he exclaimed and teleported out of the room. The teleportation isn't that far, so he isn't out of the tower "Lock the tower down now Cyborg!" I ordered, and he regained his composure and locked down the tower. He's not getting out of here!

Cyborg's POV
I think its safe to say that I'm not the only one freakin' confused right now. "Titans! We have to find whoever is in that suit!" Nightwing explained, but we all didn't really know what to do. "What are you doing Dick? What type of undercover plan are you working on again?" I asked, believing he's part of this again "What? Guys this isn't me! Someone took the suit and we don't know what he's capable of." he argued, and after a few moments I believed him. "So what if he has that creepy suit. Let him have it. You don't use it anyway." Beast Boy stated "Beast Boy, not only has he broken into our hone undetected, but..." Dick hesitated, what is he hiding? "...the suit is powered by Xenothium." he revealed, and I went ballistic! "Xenothium!? Have you lost your spiky haired mind!?" I asked, what kind of fool uses that stuff to power a suit?! "Listen, we can bash me later but right now we need to get him!" he exclaimed and ran after him. Damnit Dick!

Nightwing's POV
I looked all around for this guy, no where I site. Damnit! Suddenly, I heard something walking above me, shit! He's on the roof! I quickly ran up there and cut him off before he could escape. "That suit belongs to me!" I stated and got into my fighting stance. He looked at the suit and then said "I'm sorry, but I don't see your name on this suit." which pissed me off even more. Screw this, I'll take my suit by force!

I ran at him and we began fighting. We traded blows back and forth and countered each others blows. We are at a stalemate. I then started noticing that the suit started running out "No where to run now." I said and took out my shock sticks and walked towards him "I got one more trick up my sleeve Grayson." he said, and quickly threw a smoke pellet down. I quickly tried to brush the smoke away, to see him gone. Gone with my suit. God! Damnit! Well, Red X, I'll find you soon and get my suit back! Just you watch!