The Distraction

Cyborg's POV
It's now or never! Me, Starfire, and BB flew up and started attacking Trigon. I blasted him with my canon and shot explosives like missiles at him. Starfire flew around his body blasting him with her hand and eyes. BB turned into a vulture and start biting at him, not so effective but it'll do. Once the smoke cleared though, he looked the same. He took no damage at all, how!? He then blasted all three of us at the same time and we all fell to the ground. When we recovered and got back up, we saw a darker version of us looking our way with evil intentions. "Whoa! Is it me or am I seeing double?" BB asked and the evil versions of us laughed and evil me said "Titans Go!" and started running at us. Time to kick evil double butt!

We began like we were on the streets back in Dakota. But then, he blasted me with the canon and it sent me flying back far. "How weak." he said while walking towards me and aiming his canon at me "If you were half as strong as me, you probably could of saved mom." he stated, and I lost it. I got up and activated my canons on both my arms. You wanna fight tough guy? Let's go!

Beast Boy's POV
This dude knows everything! Jeez! I know your me and all, but can you please know less about me!? I turned into an ape and charged at him, but he turned into a dinosaur and hit me with his tail. I hit the ground hard, now I know how bad guys feel when I do that to them. "You're nothing but a clown. A clown that let everyone he loves die. You're parents, Terra, and now Raven! It's hilarious!" he mocked, and I started boiling with anger. Suddenly, I started morphing into some time of big foot looking creature. And I couldn't control myself, and I'm glad. You wanna bring up my past like that dude, everyone I've lost, I'll make you pay for that!

Starfire's POV
Me and this doppelganger fought viciously like the warriors of Tamaran we are. However, she had a slight edge on me. Since I've been on Earth for so long, my ruthless nature has died down, while my double has it to it's full potential. We fought and blasted each other, but she quickly flew towards me and put me in a choke hold as they call it. "You are weak Koriand'r! You've always been weak! Letting yourself be captured and turned into a slave, how pathetic. Even more pathetic that you fell in love with a human. No wonder father passed his throne to Komamd'r." she exclaimed, and I started to snap again. I shall not be made a fool of by some retched clone! I head butted her and turned at her with my eyes glowing green. She smiled, but soon, I'll be wiping that smile clean off your face.

~SuperheroFanboy~
Hey guys, just want to tell you guys to check out my new update book I posted yesterday. I've already posted something in it so check it out. Thanks!