Poisoned

Cyborg's POV
Its been pretty quiet around San Francisco. Hasn't been any serious crime in two months. That's very weird, especially with Deathstroke still wandering around. But, who cares we get to chill a lot now so I'm not complaining. However, the alarm went off, and not the normal one either. This alarm, where the tower glows blue, means it is a bomb threat. The Titans came running out while I got the location. "Its an abandon warehouse on the south side." I reported "Okay, Titans Go!" Nightwing ordered and we all headed there to stop this act of terror.

Starfire's POV
We arrived at the site where the bomb is, sns Nightwing kicked the door in to see multiple warriors wearing similar orange and black mask like Deathstroke. "Did you really think it was going to be that easy?" a voice said, and we looked up on the cat walk yo see Deathstroke. "Slade!" Nightwing exclaimed in rage, while he just laughed "I see you healed from our last encounter Nightwing. If you want a round three, you have to catch me first." Deathstroke explained and began running out the warehouse. Nightwing growled in anger and said "Disarm the bomb! I'm not letting Slade get away again!" and began running after him again. Damnit Dick.

Raven's POV
As Nightwing went to chase after Deathstroke, his goons started coming at us. Beast Boy turned into a giant dinosaur and hit them all with his tail. Starfire flew up and began blasting each and every one of them. As for everyone else, I forced them all back to the wall so Cyborg could work on the bomb. "Damnit! This thing is heavily encrypted!" Cyborg exclaimed while still trying to hack it "Can you disarm it or not?" I asked, not trying to sugar coat it "I can, it's just gonna take some time." he said, but then a strange beeping came from the bomb. Out of nowhere, it shot Cyborg with something and he collapsed "Cyborg!" I yelled out, but I had been shot to along with the rest of Titans. Then, everything went black. I fell unconscious.