The Broken Boy

Cyborg's POV
After fighting the Titans East for so long, we all decided to lay off on crime fighting for at least a week. Pretty sure the cops can handle crime for a week. Time to catch up on some Street Fighter! "Yo BB! Ready to get your ass kicked again!?" I exclaimed, being cocky as ever. He sighed and said "Nah, I'm not in the mood." and walled out of the living room. He's been like this for a while now, and its starting to worry me now. He's usually the heart of the Titans, always smiling and joking around. Now, its like he's a different person. Hope everything gets better for him.

Raven's POV
I was walking to my room to meditate, when I saw Beast Boy walking pass. He seemed off, and not in the funny way as usual. "What's wrong?" I asked, and he walked pass me saying "Why would you care?" I may not be the most happiest person in this tower, but when it comes to Beast Boy, I have a care for him. As teammates, and I assume as friends as well.

I walked into his room, to see him laying on his bed crying. If you hadn't notice, I'm not an expert at these types of situations. So, I simply went over and pet his head. He hugged my waist, and I just pet him more. "Why did I have to be so naïve? I'm so stupid I should of saw it coming! I should of known! I should of listen to you!" he exclaimed in tears, and I felt...sad? I usually never feel sad for anything, but Beast Boy is a different story in afraid. "You are not stupid. Humans, aliens, anything makes mistake. We must learn from them and just go on with life. Listen Beast Boy, no one wants to see you like this, and I know you're grieving about Terra but you have to move on. For us, and if it means anything, for me." I explained, and he looked up, wiped his face, and gave me that stupid grin. "Thanks Raven." he said "Yea sure." I said and walked out his room. Well, now he can't say I don't care.