Roommates

Cyborg's POV
A month. An entire month man! It took me a month to make this heroic tower Dick wanted in San Francisco. Tried to make it very high tech, security heavy, and so dope! In that month, I've gotten to know our "Teen Titans." BB is so funny yo! And it's going be awesome working on a team with Robin, although he doesn't go by that anymore. And then, I thought I was going to be a NFL famous running back one day, but this is much cooler!

I led them all to the tower, with blindfolds so it could be a surprise. "Alright guys, welcome to the Titans' Tower!" I exclaimed and they took their blindfolds off "Glorious my friend! What marvelous job you have done!" Starfire said while giving me a big hug, laying off on the super strength after last time she almost crushed my cybernetics. "Nice Cyborg!" Dick said, calling me by my superhero name and we walked into our new homes to get situated.

Nightwing's POV
Feels weird sleeping in a place not called Wayne Manor, but I guess I can get use to this place. I went into my new room, it resembled a martial art dojo. Just the way I like it! "Dick." someone said, and I turned to see it is Starfire. My face went red so quickly. Damnit Dick, get it together! "Oh! H-hey Starfire!" I said, stuttering a little because of how nervous I am. I'm Dick Grayson, why am I so nervous? "I have heard by many sources that you have done much good work as Robin." she said, with her beautiful smile- I mean....never mind! "I also saw that you worked with another warrior, I believe you call him Batman." she said, and my mood changed. I didn't want to hear his name at all "Have what I have said troubled you?" she asked, feeling sad at what she thinks she has done"No no Starfire. Me and Batman are just not on the same page at the moment." I told her, and she looked even more sad "Hey cheer up. I'm honored to be working with a high class warrior such as yourself." I said, being my charming self, and she smiled and hugged me. Score one for me!

Raven's POV
I went to my room. The door opened, and it looked very dark and grim. I believe this fits my personality well enough. "Hey Raven!" I heard, and turned around to see the green one. I believe his name is Beast Boy. Such a childish name if you ask me. "Hello." I responded while getting my room situated. "So, how ya doin'?" he asked, obviously having nothing to talk to me about "I am fine." I said, and our conversation went silent again for a few moments. "Sooooooo, you wanna-" "No I do not want to hang out." I intetupted him, and he sighed and walked away. Sorry Beast Boy, I realize you like me, but we can never be together, as long as he lives.