The Young Speedster

Raven's POV
Its been a few weeks after the situation between Nightwing and Deathstroke. Things have been calm lately, so I decided to go to library and catch up on my reading. Since I can't read in peace at the tower. As I was walking, I saw that a store was being robbed, yet again. Such stupid humans. They have absolutely nothing better to do in their retched lives. Before I could do anything, I saw a gust of wind went by and the robbers fell to the ground, seemingly unconscious. Then, a man in a yellow suit had the bag money in his hands and have it back to the clerk. Just who is this mysterious man?

"Hey!" I yelled towards him, and he turned to face me. He's a red head with a yellow and red suit with a red lightning bolt in the middle of his chest. "If you're here to arrest me, Imma good guy!" he exclaimed so we were on the sane page "What's your name?" I asked "Kid Flash! Your friendly neighborhood speedster!" he announced, acting just like Beast Boy, how fun. "Why is this the first time of me seeing you?" I asked "I'm not really around these parts much. I'm usually in Central City chillin'. But, I wanted to go on a run, so I'm here!" he explained while signing autographs for his petty fan girls. Not trying to to prolong this conversation, I gave him a Titans communicator and said "Call if you're ever in danger." and walked off.