The Reunion

Cyborg's POV
I spent a week working on getting rid of this virus Deathstroke put in us. And with a lot of needles and a weird machine, I was able to clean all of our blood streams. Booyah! Now, its time to find Dick and Deathstroke. Luckily, this week I ran into Dick and was able to slip a tracker on him without him noticing a thing. Now, tracking time! Don't worry Dick, we are on our way!

Raven's POV
We tracked Dick's location underground, right under the sewers. When we traveled down there, it was a pretty big door in our way. This is place. "Get ready, we don't know what Deathstroke or Dick may be doing." Cyborg exclaimed, and blasted the door open. When the smoked cleared, we saw a injured Deathstroke along with Dick with a gun in his hands. They looked us, and Deathstroke smiled deviously and began laughing "Prefect timing, for you to die!" he stated and pushed the button. Nothing happened, like we expected but Dick stood there puzzled "I found your nano cells Deathstroke, and I was able to cure all of us." Cyborg explained, and Deathstroke's face twisted in fear while Dick's face showed relief "That means...I'm free!" Dick exclaimed, and I began to collapse the dirt above us while Starfire flew and grabbed Dick out the way. As the dirt and bricks collapsed around Deathstroke, he shouted "No! This isn't over! I will come back and kill you all!" and we left. Sorry Deathstroke, but I doubt that will happen.

Starfire's POV
We all returned back to the tower and celebrated our victory today. However, Dick is just on the roof, sitting there for some reason. I wanted to give him some space, but I need to check on him. Just to make sure nothing is wrong with him.

I got up there to see him just sitting there looking off into the sunset. I walked over and sat next to him "May I ask what troubles you?" I asked, and he sighed "A lot troubles me. I robbed, I hurt you guys, I hurt you, and I killed a person...." he stated, his voice getting lower and head held down. "Dick, you had no choice. What you did is what any of us what of done." I said, but it didn't make him feel better. "Dick.." I said softly and he looked up and we just looked into each others eyes. I had not known what the perfect time for me to tell him my true feelings for him, but I'm assuming this may be it. I leaned in and began kissing Dick's lips, and he kissed back. We broke our kiss and looked at each other shocked, then smiled. This is a start of what I've wanted since I met this brave warrior.