A Deal

Nightwing's POV
There is no damn way I'm letting him get away from me again! I chased Slade from building to building until he stopped, turned, and punched me in the face. It made me fall, but I quickly got up and got in my fighting stance. "Sloppy Nightwing. You should of been ready for that." he stated, and it pissed me off more! I ran at him, and instead of lounge punching I threw my birderangs at him and then lounged kicked him. He wasn't expecting that and he fell back on the ground. I jumped up with my staff ready to slam it right on his head, but he moved and sweep kicked me. He then took his guns out and shot at me, but I flipped over the bullet, grabbed him, and threw him with all my strength. He laid on the ground for a moment, panting just like I am "You've gotten better, but not good enough." he growled and ran at me. I jumped over him, but he grabbed my leg and slammed me on the ground. I tried getting up, but he grabbed me by my face and held me down. He then punched me in the face hard, knocking me out cold.

I then woke up chained to a chair in a dark room. "What the hell?" I murmured under my breath, and a screen came on showing the Titans unconscious on the ground. "You're in my world now, Dick Grayson." a voice exclaimed, and it made me beyond furious. I knew the voice is Slade, but how the hell does he know who I am!? "Don't be surprised, after I took off the mask and looked you up a little bit. Sorry about your parents too." Slade said, and my anger just kept being fueled. "Now, your teammates are infected with nano molecules that I can activate at any time to slowly kill them." Slade explained "You're bluffing!" I shouted, not believing this bull! But, I heard a button click and the Titans started glowing orange and groaned in great pain "No! Stop!" I pleaded. He snickered and turned it off, and I sighed "What do you want?" I asked, and I walked up to me "You've been a pain in my ass for some time now Dick. So now, I want you to partner with me. Which means, you are going to join me." he announced, sns I growled "I'll never join you!" I shouted, but he just laughed and said "You will join me, or I will let you watch your teammates die." and I had to make a decision. Work with the enemy and save my friends, or don't and watch them suffer and die along with myself. After much thought, I made my decision "I...I will join you." and he took off his mask with a devious smile and said "Welcome to your new job, My Apprentice."