Outnumbered

Nightwing's POV
I abruptly woke up to see that I'm in the tower. The other Titans were up also and dazed, while Raven is facing the window. I walked up to her "What happened?" I asked "Trigon is using Deathstroke as one of his servents. He's probably on his way right now." Raven explained "Then it's time for plan B." I said, and she turned around confused. "There's a room beneath the tower that you can go and hide in case we are defeated. Just stay there, no matter what!" I commanded her, and after hesitating a little she nodded. I grabbed her by her arm and led her downstaurs quickly, we are out of time.

Raven's POV
I didn't know what to do, I was panicking. Deathstroke is going to kill all of them to get to me, and these people are the only family I have in this world, or anywhere. I care for them as they care for me, how could they expect me to sit back and watch them commit suicide to protect me?

We made it to this room he is talking about, and it resemble a high tech apocalypse bunker. "You should be safe here." he said, and all of a sudden the alarm went off, oh no. A scream popped up, and it showed Deathstroke leading an army of fiery demons to the tower. "Shit! Stay here and don't leave this room no matter what!" Nightwing exclaimed and ran out the room quickly. "Raven!" I beard, and saw Beast Boy running towards. He then hugged me, and I hugged him back "Be safe Raven." he said, and ran back out to fight. You stay safe too, Garfield.

I floated in the middle of the room and began meditating. However, Trigon kept trying to urge me to come out and give myself up or my friends will die. A part of me is tempted to give myself up, but I know in order for this world to stay safe I have to remain here. He then began showing me what's happening live "Look at them." he commanded, and I saw the Titans fighting as best as they could, but the numbers were becoming two much for them. They weren't going to win this fight. "This is what you put your friends through. Suffering, agony, torture. Is this what you want for them?" Trigon asked me, and showed me more of the Titans being outnumbered and taken down. Then, he showed Beast Boy. He was being beaten like a dog, because of me. No...this ends now. I'm sorry, but just know I'm doing this for all of you, especially him.