Becoming The Key

Raven's POV
"Stop!" I shouted, and all the fiery demons stopped along with Deathstroke and the Titans. "Enough, I will go with you." I said, and Titans one last time to convince me not to go. I'm sorry, but this is the best way for you to survive. "Raven please! You don't have to do-" Beast Boy started, but I cut him off with a kiss on his lips. Yes, I like him, maybe even love. I just couldn't reveal this to him because I had to mask my emotions from him, but now it doesn't matter. I broke the kiss, and for the first time I smiled at him and said "Goodbye Garfield." and knocked them all unconscious using my powers and placed them softly on the ground. "Let us go Raven." Deathstroke said, and I gave him a look of disgust and started to walk away with him. If I ever see them again, I hope they understand why I did this.

We made it to the temple, and it disgusted me just by looking at it. I tried my entire life to stay away from this place, and now I'm here about to give my life to it. How anticlimactic. I walked in to see Trigon's symbol all across the walls with candles lit all around. "Master, I have brought your key to you as promise." Deathstroke said to my father "Awh, Rachel. How pleasant it is to see you again." he said, trying to act like he actually gave a crap about me "Well done servant, but I'm afraid your services will no long be needed." he said, and Deathstroke seem confused "Excuse me? What about our deal?!" he asked in anger "I said, that'll be all Slade!" my father shouted, and Deathstroke hands started forming fire around it and blasting it at the wall shouting "You ungrateful son of a bitch! You give me what I promise now!" My father then shot Deathstroke with some sort of beam, which made him disappear. Farewell Slade, no one will miss you.

He then blasted me and I began to scream in agony. He then began to chant the same chant my mom and the other cultist used to seal him backwards. Once he was finished, the temple shattered and a giant portal opened, allowing my monsterous father to step out onto Earth. "This. Is. Mine!" he declared, and started engulfing the entire world on fire and turning the people in stone. And as for me, I'm casted me away like unwanted filth. And he started ruling the world with an iron fist. Everything under his voice served him, Lord Trigon.