Vendetta

Starfire's POV
We found Nightwing being hovered over by the man with the orange and black mask. He had a gun to his head "Nightwing!" I shouted, and the man with the mask looked at me and began shooting my way. I blasted my ray, disintegrating the bullets, but it missed him. "Hmph. Kids trying to do a mans job I see. I'll have fun handling all of you, but that's for another time." he said, and threw some sort of pellet down, and it created smoke around him. Beast Boy turned into a giant ape and super clapped the smoke away, to our surprise to see the man gone. But I didn't care, all that matters right now is getting Dick to safety.

We got back to the Tower and cared to Dick. Cyborg and Raven took care of all his wounds and injuries. He need multiple stitches on his chest, a broken nose, with one 3 bruised ribs. He awoke not knowing where he is "Dick! Thank Heavens that you are awake my friend!" I exclaimed in great joy "What happened?" Dick asked, wincing in pain every time he tried to move "You and the strange masked person fought, and unfortunately he won." I said, and anger started to shape on his disfigured face "Nightwing, are you-" "Get out." Dick interrupted, and I was in shock "Excuse me?" I asked to make sure I heard him right "Get the hell out!" he yelled, and I did what he said. I do not know what troubles Dick right now, but the best thing I can do now is to leave and let him tend go himself.

Nightwing's POV
How could I let this happen to me? Defeated, beaten, humiliated! I've been doing this hero thing for over a while now, and I have never been dealt a beating that severe. Nor have I been that out matched in a fight. I was trained by Batman! I should be able to take on any one who I come across! This will not be the last time I see Deathstroke. I will not let him live this down. You humiliated me like I was some child. I am no child anymore! I'm not a sidekick! I'm not Batman's little helper anymore! I'm a hero! And mark my words, when I see you again, the outcome will be different!

Cyborg's POV
Me, BB, and Raven decided to make a home-made meal for Dick. Make the guy feel better have his whoopin' last night. "How's the burgers going BB?" I asked while I was making the Grandma Stones special sauce for the ribs. "Chef Beast Boy Burgers are done!" he exclaimed, and I went over to taste on of the burgers, and I spit it out. What the hell is this!? "Ew! What is it made out man!?" I asked while cleaning my tainted tounge off "Tofu bruh. Tofu is awesome dude!" Beast Boy said and ate some himself, disgusting! "That taste like a burger you put your stinky sock on!" I exclaimed while drinking some water to wash the taste away. I then looked over to see Raven ribs burning, oh come on! "Fire!" Me and BB yelled and put it out fast as we could. "I'm not a great cook." Raven stated, like that wasn't obvious. Well, looks like I'm taking this into my own hands.

I finished all the food, but now I wanna eat. All that cooking worked up my appetite. Then, Dick limped into the living room, going pass all the food I made onto the computer. "Yo Dick, you okay man?" I asked, he didn't respond "There's some food over there for ya." I told him "I don't need your damn food okay." I said, what the hell is with this guy? "Dude I know your mad about last night, but let it go." I said, and he got up and got right in my face "Let it go!? Slade humiliated me! Like I was some damn kid playing hero! I won't let this just die down!" Dick shouted, and I pushed him back into the chair "Like it or not, you can't do much with your injuries. If your so eager to take this guy on again, then wait til your well." I said, trying to snap him back into his right mind. He went silent, and finally said "Fine." and went back to the computer. Whatever this vendetta is he's holding against this Slade guy, I know it's not going to die down for a while. I just hope it doesn't get the guy hurt again, or worse.