Always a Titan

Beast Boy's POV
Like the smart guy he is, Nightwing slipped a tracker on her before she was able to get away. Still don't know how he does it without anyone seeing, but it doesn't matter. All that matter is taking Terra down.

We had to go underground, like really far underground too. We busted into Deathstroke's lair, to see a giant room covered with magma. "You worthless weakling!" Deathstroke shouted and slapped Terra down to the ground. I snapped. I turned into a lion, ran, and pounced on Deathstroke. I bit and clawed at him, but he powered me off and was able to shoot me in my side. I jumped off and fell to the ground bleeding. Then, falling unconscious.

Nightwing's POV
"Beast Boy!" Terra exclaimed and ran to check on him. "Slade!" I shouted and ran at him "Nightwing!" he yelled back and ran at me too. We both threw a punch, and it connected to both our faces. We recovered, and then started trading heavy blows. We showed no mercy towards each other. Cyborg then shot him with his canon while Starfire shot him with her ray blast. I lounge kicked him and Raven controlled him body and slammed him on the ground hard. This will end tonight Slade!

Beast Boy's POV
I woke up, hurting very badly with Terra holding me in her arms with tears going down her cheeks. "Garfield I'm so sorry! I never wanted this to happen, you have to believe. I didn't, I didn't, I didn't!" she exclaimed, and I really couldn't say anything because of the intense pain. She then wiped her face, and an intense look of anger cane over her "I'm going to fix this. For the Titans, for you." she explained, and kissed me one last time. What is she doing!?

Nightwing's POV
I spin kicked Slade, but he recovered and punched me right in the face, causing me to fall. Suddenly, I heard a loud scream come from behind me. I turned to see Terra screaming, eyes glowing bright yellow as well as her hands. The lair then began to to shake heavily, and rocks began to fall from above and magma started sprouting out of random places. Shit! "Titans, Retreat!" I shouted, and tried to run but Slade grabbed me "You're not leaving! This ends tonight! You are your pathetic team will die!" he exclaimed, but a rock then hit him directly in the head. He fell off the edge, but hung on to it. I don't know why, but I went to help him up "Grab my hand!" I shouted, and when he tried, it collapsed, making him fall into the magma. Slade is gone.

Beast Boy's POV
I got up slowly while holding my side, when Starfire flew and picked me up "No! We need to save Terra!" I exclaimed, and Terra turned around and let me see her beautiful smile one more time "There's no time! Get out now!" Nightwing shouted while running to the exit "Terra!!!" I shouted in vein, she screamed one more time and it all collapsed around her. Terra...

The next day, after everything went back to the normal in San Francisco, we traveled back to find Terra. We found her, but it wasn't what we expected. She's stone. Like some sort of statue. I didn't even cry, I was just, broken. "I swear to you, we'll find a way to change her back Beast Boy." Nightwing promised, but I had no words. "Even in the end, we all turned our backs on her, but she still had ours. She was a Titans, until the end. She was always a Titan. Goodbye Terra." I said, and walked away. I'll miss you Terra, and I hope one day we'll meet again. Until then, goodbye.