Partnership

Nightwing's POV
"How much you get?" I asked him when we got back to the warehouse "A few grand I think. Doesn't matter, that scumbag wasn't there so where is he?" Slade exclaimed. Whoever this Nathan guy is, he must of crossed Slade over bad. "So, what now boss?" I asked, showing no care in the world. "He knows I'm after him now, so our best chance is to search his apartment and hope we found something that'll lead us to him." Slade explained, and I nodded.

To be honest, I'm actually afraid for this guy's life. With Slade and my skills and my high detective skills, we'll definitely be able to find this guy. But, I don't want anyone dead because of this temporary persona. However, if this plan works then no one will lose their life, and Slade will be in prison.

We arrived at his apartment. Pretty junky for a middle aged war vet, but whatever. Then, I happened to see a computer. I sat down and started going through everything, and found something interesting "Deathstroke, get over here." I said, and he walked over to me "Do you any Jon Shaw?" I asked, and he took a closer look "A former soldier along with Nathan and our team." Slade explained and looks through their conversation "Jon told him I was after them. Can you track where he was sending this from?" Slade asked, and I cracked my fingers and got to hacking. "Last sent message was at Star Labs." I told him, and he began loading his guns and exclaimed in a menacing voice "Let's go!"