Regaining The Tower

Starfire's POV
Raven, Beast Boy, Bumblebee, Batgirl, and I flew to the tower. We made it there, and I tried our hand print scanner, but it seems they have changed it. "Let me do this." Batgirl insisted and moved me out the way. She then took out this remote like device and started hacking, I believe they call it. She put it away and signal me to come try again, and when I did it worked "Glorious! You're more of a hacker than Dick." I exclaimed, and she snickered and said "Where you think he learned his skills from?" and we walked in.

We slowly walked and looked around the corner to see Deathstroke's robot army marching down the hall "We need a plan." I stated, and Beast Boy got up and exclaimed "The plan is we destroy them!" and ran out there. What of Tameran? What is he doing? He turned into an ape and smashed one robot, picked another one up and threw into about three other robots. The rest began shooting at him, so me and Bumblebee blasted back at them. Batgirl then grappled down the hall, and as she went above the robots she threw something under them, it exploded and when the smoke clears they were all frozen. Raven then levitated all of them, and smashed them together causing all of them to break. "Smooth plan Beast Boy." Bumblebee said, but Beast Boy just kept walking forward. Something troubles him, and I wish I knew enough to help him before he gets himself hurt.

Raven's POV
We made it to the living room, to see Mammoth going through our refrigerator. How appropriate. He looked at us, and his anger overcame him and he roared like a barbarian. However, Beast Boy turn into an giant ape and ran at him. Just what the hell does he think he's doing? They locked hands to test their individual strength, but Beast Boy kneed him in the stomach and slammed on the ground. He then lifted Mammoth over his head and threw him into a wall. He ran quickly over, picked Mammoth up, and repeatedly smashes his head into the wall. "Beast Boy cool it!" Batgirl shouted, and after a cold stare by Beast Boy he turned back and walked away from Mammoths unconscious body.

Before Beast Boy could walk away, I stopped him and asked "What is your problem?" He shoved my hand off and exclaimed "My problem is I want my hands on Terra and the other Titans East! So how about hurrying the fuck up!" and, to be honest, I'm stunned. I have never heard Beast Boy swear before, I guess our current situation is that personal for him. However, he needs to relax his anger before he leads to a casualty, mostly likely his.